iSiloXC 4.37 for Linux
iSiloXC is a command-line program used for converting documents
specified in a document conversion list file. You can find
the iSiloXC reference manual on this site by clicking
To see what has changed in this version, please see the
You can download the zip file for iSiloXC
by clicking on the link near the bottom of this page.
Before downloading, please note the system requirements.
The basic requirements specify the absolute minimum configuration
needed to install and use the software. Additional functionality may
demand further requirements as indicated.
additional functionality specific requirements
- Pentium® or comparable processor
- RedHat Linux 7.1 or later (may also work with other Linux
distributions and versions)
- 32MB of RAM
- 1MB of available hard-disk space for installation
- 100MB free hard-disk space recommended for document conversion,
but size and complexity of documents may require additional space
- Internet connection required for Web document conversion
The download is a zip file containing the following files:
Click to download iSiloXC437386.zip (763K)
- iSiloXC: The iSiloXC program file.
- license.txt: The end user license agreement for iSiloXC
in plain text format. Please read it. Your use or installation
of the software indicates your acceptance of the license agreement.
- readme.txt: A plain text file with important notes. Please read it.
©1999-2017 DC & Co. All rights reserved.